LensNation Studio is the media partner with 2019 CAMS, Western Australian Off Road Racing Championship. As part of the deal we will provide services for photography and videos for the 6 races in the state championship for year 2019.
WAORC has been conducted for a number of years with an ever increasing number of competitors and followers. It consists of six long course off road events run by four different clubs. For 2019 the 6 rounds are as follows;
- Perenjori 360 – Off Road Racing WA Inc.
- Gascoyne Dash – Gascoyne Off Road Racing Club
- Bencubbin 330 – WA Off Road Racing Association (WAORRA)
- Mid-West Challenge – WA Off Road Racing Association (WAORRA)
- Three Springs 330 – WA Off Road Racing Association (WAORRA)
- Kalgoorlie 400 – Western Desert Racers
A competitors best 5 rounds count for the championship and the points system used ensures that outright and class winners are not generally known until the last round is completed.
Vehicles that are eligible to compete in the series are from the following classes
- Pro Buggy
- Pro Lite Buggy
- Super 1650
- Sportsman Buggy
- SXS Sport
- SXS Turbo
- Extreme 2wd
- Performance 2wd
- Production 4wd
- Extreme 4wd
Here is the official post of the announcement on WAORC’s Facebook page.